Plan carefully for your first semester. Ensure you know dates and deadlines, how to access your courses, and how to learn more about your program.
Dates you need to know
Ensure you know the dates and deadlines for:
- Submitting your fees and official documents.
- Requesting to defer your offer of admission.
- The start of the semester and logging in to your online courses.
How to register for your courses
You do not need to register for your first-semester courses. cq9电子 International will do it for you approximately two months before your classes start. When we have finished registering you for your courses, you can see your course listings by logging in to mycq9电子 and accessing your schedule.
How to access your schedule
Note: The times of your courses always use Pacific Time (PST/PDT), even if you are still overseas.
- Set up your mycq9电子 account (if you have not already done so).
- Log in to mycq9电子.
- Click Self Service Links.
- Click Student Information, click Registration, and then click Student Schedule.
We use the following methods to deliver our classes. Most of your course syllabuses clearly indicate the instructional method.
- OLO: Online only, no meeting times
- OLM: Online with scheduled meeting times
- HYB: Blended mix of in-person and on-line instruction
- TRD: Traditional in-person delivery only
Note: You will be able access your schedule through mycq9电子平台 when your semester starts, but you should begin with mycq9电子.
How to get help or learn more about your program
Our academic calendar has all the latest information about cq9电子 programs, including:
- Course outlines and descriptions
- Academic regulations
- Academic standards
- General policies for undergraduate and graduate programs
MyGRADplan lets you plan and track your progress toward your degree, diploma, or certificate. To use MyGRADplan, follow these steps:
- Log in to mycq9电子.
- Find MyGRADplan on the mycq9电子 home page.
- Click Students click here to learn more about how it works and to access your program audit.
- Read through the short introduction to the software.
- Click Access your personal MyGRADplan here.
Download the MyGRADplan Student Guide [PDF]
You may find that the demands of our educational system are different than you are used to. If you need help, cq9电子 advisors are here for you. You can book an appointment to discuss:
- Academic difficulty
- Academic policies and regulations
- Course planning and selection
- Course withdrawal
- Changing programs
- Educational planning for career goals
- Program requirements
- Transfer credits
- cq9电子's extensive network of academic support services
How to attend your first week of classes
After you review the information on this page, get step-by-step instructions for your first week and how to attend your first week of classes.